We cannot remain healthy without exercising. With pollution and global warming spreading everywhere, it is becoming difficult for people to exercise and be healthy. Wherever you go in the city or suburbs, the traffic and pollution do not allow you to jog or walk freely.
Your garden is a great place to exercise amidst the greenery and fresh air and sunlight whenever possible. You can get ideas and all the paraphernalia that you need to create a fantastic garden at this wonderful website of vhc. You will love to work-out in a well-maintained garden and gardening itself is a great exercise.
Here are some exercises that you can do in your home or garden easily.
- Running is still one of the greatest exercises. You can run around your garden if it is big enough or do some spot jogging, alternating between speed and slow running.
- Burpees are excellent for the entire body. Do as many as you can the first time and then increase the count.
- Plank is one exercise that can be done anywhere and you really do not need much space for this. It will help to work out the core muscles and tone your legs, stomach and actually the entire body.
- Some people might feel that push-ups are old fashioned, but these are effective and can be done in a garden without any equipment.
- The squat is another classic exercise that does not need any equipment and can go This helps in strengthening the lower part of the body.
- Lunges can be done quite comfortably in your garden. If you have a lawn that is even better as that provides a soft surface to work on.
- Yoga-based exercises are beneficial for a complete mind and body relaxing experience. The garden is the perfect place as you have the benefit of plants and greenery around you providing fresh air. The calm surroundings help in feeling calmer while you exercise and relax and complete all the poses of yoga.
Exercising is as important as food and water are to our bodies. Create a comfortable space and then you will feel encouraged to exercise and that will lead to overall fitness.…