You might have heard about different kinds of work outs to remain physically fit. Shopping is the latest physical activity that burns calories and keeps you fit while you search for your favorite item. These are easy ways to burn calories while shopping and is a fun way to make shopping a happy experience.
- Shop around for 20 minutes – This is like a warm up walk and people spend more time than this at shopping malls, on a street market, etc. Shopping around is an exercise as you have to walk & stand.
- Try Out New Outfits – You get to see how the different outfits looks on you and you are also getting thinner as you have to bend, twist, and turn for at least 15 minutes.
- Power Shopping Walk – This means that while you window shop you can take a powerful brisk walk pushing the ground as you walk.
- Shop in all Floors – Use the stairs and do not use the escalator or elevator at the mall. Check out all floors and see different things. Climbing stairs is a good physical activity avoid if you are a patient.
- Lifting Shopping Bags – Carrying around the shopping bags with things inside is like a weightlifting session at the gym. Make sure you hold them with same weight on both bags.
- Tummy Pull – Ins – While standing in the billing queue or discount line for cheap Gucci mens wallet do not waste the time. Pull your stomach in upwards towards the spine while breathing in and this helps to keep out boredom and recharges you.
Now shopping is another experience to save time and money on physical training. It sounds funny but it helps out as you make useful time with simple exercise and walking /climbing steps gives activity.